We're still in shock that these are gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free and can't stop eating them delicious. Make into mini cakes for the kids, or as a single dish sliced up for an impressive dessert for your next dinner party.
Gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free
MAKES: 10-12 mini cheese cakes or 1 large cake
- 2/3 c pecans
- 1 + 1/3 c rolled oats
- 4 tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 c cashews
- 3/4 c almond milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 12 tbsp of Wild Blueberry Chia Smash
- In a food processor combine the oats and pecans (or nut of choice) and blend until ground. It's best fo have the mixture quite fine, so keep at it until you have no chunks left.
- Add the honey and coconut oil and blend again until combined into a sticky mixture.
- Add the mixture to the base of your cupcake molds or baking dish to form a layer around 1/4 inch thick. Press down very firmly to create a dense layer that holds together.
- Add all of the filling ingredients except for the Chia Smash to a blender and thick and creamy, but completely smooth. Pour over oat layer.
- Add 1 tbsp of Chis Smash into each cupcake mold, or add spoonfuls around your baking dish. Using a toothpick, swirl the Chia Smash around.
- Place in freezer and let set for 3-4 hours. Remove and let sit a minute or two to soften before diving in.
← VIEW ALL RECIPES