The classic pb&j combo in chocolate cup form, need I say more? Super easy to make, super easy to eat, for you or the kids.
MAKES: 6-8 chocolate cups
- 1 1/2 c dark chocolate chips
- Peanut butter
- Raspberry Chia Smash
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Once boiling add a heat safe mixing bowl on top of the pot so that it seals the steam from the pot and starts to heat up. Add half the chocolate chips and let melt, stirring occasionally.
- Fill cupcake holders (be sure to use liners to make it easier to remove) with a thin layer of chocolate. Put cupcake tray into the freezer for ~15 minutes or until chocolate sets.
- Remove from the freezer and add a small scoop of peanut butter to each layer of chocolate, about 1 tbsp in each. Return to the freezer and let the peanut butter harden, around ~30 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and add a small scoop of Chia Smash, about 1 tbsp in each. Return to freezer while you melt the remaining chocolate.
- Add the remaining chocolate chips to the same bowl and heat until melted. Pour a thin layer of chocolate on top of the Chia Smash. To help everything set and flatten, give the cupcake tray a gentle tap and shake on the cooktop bench.
- Return to the freezer and let set for at least an hour. Remove and let soften for a minute or two. Store in the freezer for a frozen treat, or in the fridge to keep a soft center.
← VIEW ALL RECIPES