Chia Smash makes the perfect pancake topping and will take your brunch game to a whole new level. All the flavors bring their own extra something to your stack, so switch it up!
Gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free
MAKES: 6-8 pancakes
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 c oats (GF)
- 1 egg
- 1 c almond milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Chia Smash
- Butter or oil (to grease pan)
- Blend all ingredients except Chia Smash and butter / oil until you have a smooth consistency. Let mixture set in the fridge for ~10 minutes.
- Grease your pan with butter or oil and heat on medium-low.
- Pour 1/4 c of your mixture for each pancake. Flip once bubbles begin to form and cook the other side. Repeat with the rest of your mixture.
- Top with your favorite Chia Smash and any other toppings you like!
← VIEW ALL RECIPES