Apparently there's something better than french toast, it's called stuffed french toast. This PB & Chia Smash version will be a family favorite and take your weekend brunch game to new heights.
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/4 c nut milk
- 4 slices of bread
- Peanut butter
- Chia Smash
- Butter or coconut oil (for cooking)
- Maple syrup (for serving)
- Combine beaten eggs with nut milk and cinnamon and pour into a shallow dish large enough to dip your bread size into.
- Layer one side of bread with peanut butter and the other with Chia Smash. Sandwich together and then let sit in the egg mixture until soaked through. Flip over and do the same for the other side.
- Meanwhile, heat a non-stick skillet on medium high with butter or coconut oil. Once hot, add in french toast sandwich and let cook until golden and crispy (about 3 minutes) flip and cook the other side.
- Drizzle with maple syrup, or your topping of choice.
← VIEW ALL RECIPES