Ice Cream Sandwiches
The ultimate indulgence, cookies and ice cream. The swirls of Chia Smash through the vanilla ice cream cut the sweetness and add a little zing. We used vanilla, but we bet chocolate would be delicious too!
- 1 pint of vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 jar Raspberry Chia Smash
- Your favorite cookies
- Remove the ice cream from the freezer and let it sit for ~5-10 minutes to slightly soften.
- Add the ice cream to a large bowl or container and mix through your Chia Smash, you can use more or less depending how berry-ish you'd like it to be.
- Return ice cream to its container and put back in the freezer to set for ~15 minutes.
- Scoop ice cream between two of your favorite cookies.
← VIEW ALL RECIPES