These stuffed dates are sure to satisfy any sweet craving. Soft dates stuffed with a combo of sweet, tart and salty goodness. Make a few extra and pop them in the freezer for a cold, decadent tasting treat.
Gluten free, dairy free
- Medjool dates (as many as you want)
- Nut butter
- Raspberry Chia Smash
- Chocolate hazelnut spread
- Bee pollen (optional)
- Cacao nibs (optional)
- Slice the dates down one side and remove the pits.
- Fill one side with chocolate spread and the other with nut butter.
- Top with Chia Smash.
- Sprinkle with any toppings like bee pollen and cacao nibs.
- Freeze the leftovers for later.
← VIEW ALL RECIPES