Soft, sweet, chewy cookies with a burst of bright, punchy raspberry in the center. Pair with a matcha latte and sit back for the perfect afternoon treat that both you and the kids will love.
Gluten free, paleo, dairy free, refined sugar free
MAKES: 6-8 cookies
- 1 c almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp tapioca starch
- 1/4 date or coconut sugar
- 1/4 c honey
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 8 tsp Raspberry Chia Smash
- Pre-heat oven to 350'F.
- Combine your almond flour, tapioca starch and date sugar.
- Melt your coconut oil and then stir through your dry mixture until a sticky dough forms.
- Roll mixture into balls about the size of a golf ball.
- Flatten balls slightly and then use your thumb to press down into the center to create a little pool for your Chia Smash.
- Fill each cookie with ~1 tsp of Raspberry Chia Smash.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
← VIEW ALL RECIPES